Friday, February 18, 2011

Prayer Request Friday

Happy Friday!
Oh has it been a long busy week or what? Tonight I along with another local youth pastor are sponsoring a dodge-ball tourney for 5-8th grades. Please be in prayer for the volunteers and students. We're hoping for a good fun clean evening!

Lucy didn't do well with her pictures last night. She just wasn't in the mood...so I'm going to be selfish and ask that you pray we had some turn out well...

Tyler's grandpa is back home again from the nursing home with a person living with him to take care of him, please be praying for him that it goes well and he can remain living at home.

My brother and his fiance couldn't come out this weekend. He got denied leave so we're hoping to do the bridal shower sometime around Easter now. Please pray they allow him to come home for a few days, we really miss him.

I'm exhausted. I feel like I'm running on empty and my patience seems to be wearing extra thin these days...please pray Saturday refreshes me and that I'll be up for a few crazy weeks that are ahead.
I'll be taking my students to a conference next weekend so it will be my first over night time away from Lucy. I'm struggling with it a lot. Also, the following weekend I'm going to a conference in Chicago for youth pastors. I'll be away from her again...I'm trying to handle it well but I may very well have a break down or two...

Anyway, those are my requests, now it's your turn. How can I pray for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment