Monday, February 21, 2011

Overwhelming feelings...

Oh today was one of those days...last week I had the worst dream...I had a dream that Tyler had died, I woke up crying and every time I fell back asleep the dream started back up and I would wake up crying wondering if it was real. I HATE nights like that. Every time I would wake up I'd snuggle up close to Tyler and cry for a little bit until I could eventually fall asleep...only to have the same dream keep continuing.
Today for whatever reason I got that feeling in my head again and boy I was super close to breaking down. I really don't know why but I had the worst feeling. Do you ever have those days you just have a bad feeling and then your mind just runs wild with all the possibilities? I hate them. Because really you freak out for no reason. (I'm thinking it's all because I watched "Life as we know it" where the young parents die.) So, let me just say right now, how grateful I am to have Tyler and I hate that sometimes having those freak outs remind me just how much I really care about him and the fact that it's stupid that I argue with him over the dumbest things when what I should be doing is spending my time with him loving and building our relationship.
Well, that's it for today, I'll give you some more exciting news tomorrow. Lucy and I get two days off together this week and boy it's nice :)

1 comment:

  1. A couple of weeks ago I was nursing Grace and the doorbell rang. I ran to the window to peek out and there was a police car in the driveway! I dashed to my room to put on a more appropriate shirt, and by the time I got back to the door he was driving away. We've never had police come to our door, so I tried calling Eric to see if he had any idea what was up. But Eric never picked up his phone.

    For about thirty minutes I tried calling Eric several times, texting him, sending him facebook messages. No answers. I was nearly in hysterics! I thought surely something had happened to him. It was the longest thirty minutes ever! Finally he got a hold of me...but ever since that day I can't shake the thoughts of what I would do without him. So scary!

    ReplyDelete