Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Perfect Ice Day!

Today was the perfect ice day. I'm not kidding. Tyler is working tonight which takes away from the perfect day but, that meant he was home today! Lucy was perfect, she played and giggled, took great naps, ate well and is getting better about burping again (she's been kinda fussy about it lately). The dogs laid around napping all day and it was nice. I baked cookies, napped, watched a movie and cuddled with the cutest baby girl and best husband in the world. Here's a pic's of Lucy and her cuteness and Tyler with one of our dogs:

is that smile not adorable!?

Ryah fell asleep on Tyler while he was trying to take a nap before working tonight!
Okay so now the rest of my night is all mommy time since Lucy is such a good sleeper. Tyler piled wood outside the front door in case we lost power and I needed to use the fire place, laundry is drying, dogs are sleeping...hmm what to do...
Well, I gave in and watched one of my guilty pleasures: What not to wear. I laugh at this show a lot and dream of all the wonderful fabulous clothes I could own if I got to go on that show...I won't lie I kind of want to buy really cheap crappy clothes and beg someone to nominate me just so I could get an awesome wardrobe! Hey, a girl can dream, right? Well as for the rest of my night I'm going to use my cricut and make some decorations for my soon-to-be sister in-law's upcoming bridal shower! Cupcake toppers and banners are in the works! Hopefully I'll have some fun stuff finished to share tomorrow! (If I still have power here that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment