Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bridal Shower Decoration Creation's- #3- Heart Wreath!

Oh boy has it been a fun day so far! Lucy and I have been hanging out at home enjoying my day off. Tyler got to come home for lunch today and Lucy got some daddy time! It was really cute watching them play. She's our newest spokesperson for Montgomery Electric:
Cute huh!?
Okay so onto my project of the day- While Lucy napped this morning I decided to try making a heart shaped wreath that I'd seen other people making.
I used scrap fabric and bent a hanger into a heart shape and used some left over brown ribbon that I had used on my mantle redecorating.
 My supplies.
 cut strips and the beginning of the ties
The finished product! I wish I'd had some pink fabric but I'm pretty happy with how it ended up turning out!
For my next project, I'm waiting to get a few things I ordered and then I'll be able to finish all my decorations for the shower! I'm thinking I'm just going to have to drag Tyler to the lumber store so I can get the piece of wood to make Lucy's growth chart with. I've also got two small tables/stands that I'm going to paint and use in Lucy's room.
Well she's awake and I need to get her ready to go to the doctor for her check up! Hope you have a great day and seriously if you have some extra scrap fabric laying around make one of these! They are super easy and fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment