Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Beginning!

Well, last Thursday I turned in my resignation from the church. This was an extremely difficult decision but one I feel very excited about! I will no longer be missing out on the life if my daughter and husband! It truly is a blessing to be able to stay home with Lucy. I have been making lists like a crazy person of things I can't wait to do with her this summer! Our first experiment was homemade finger paints! She had a blast! (thank you pinterest for the directions!)



Here is a sneak peek of an upcoming project I am working on: I am making a kitchen for Lucy it's starting off looking like this: and will hopefully end up pretty cute!

My last day at my job will be May 9 so I might be a little spastic on posting until after that but, I am excited to have a way to document our lives through this blog! Hopefully I will get to make some fun changes and updates to this ol' blog soon! I am excited to show you pictures and to begin documenting our new home life! I hope you enjoy going on this journey with us as we figure out life!

No comments:

Post a Comment