Friday, February 11, 2011

Prayer Request Friday!

Oh goodness! Tyler and I get to go on a date tonight! His mom is going to watch Lucy and we're going to dinner and a movie. I'm pumped! Saturday we get to spend all day together as a family and Sunday I have church galore and that night he's back to work at Walmart. While he's gone that evening I'll be at home finishing up my bridal shower decorations. I was up thinking non-stop for quite awhile last night until I wrote down all the decoration ideas running through my head. Gosh I was almost sure I wasn't going to get to sleep last night!

Anyway on to my prayer requests:
Tyler and I- I'd love for he and I to do a bible study together and I am hoping I can find the right thing and we can keep with it...we're both easily distracted so every time we've done this before we get side tracked with wanting to go to bed earlier or well life just gets in the way.

My brother and his fiance will be here in a week- pray they have safe travels.

My grandpa who is going through cancer treatments.

How can I pray for you? If you don't want to share but you'd like prayer then just click the "like" button! I hope you have a great day and I'm praying you all have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. We ALWAYS talk about doing a family study, and we ALWAYS get distracted. So my prayer request is also that our family continue to keep our focus on Christ - not just on Sundays. Boo for distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow this blog called butterflies and this little girl and her family are in need of some prayers. Here is the link:

    http://brandiandchris.blogspot.com/2011/02/bullet-revisited.html

    ReplyDelete