Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moo's and Valentines

Oh Lucy cracks me up. Tyler decided to make animal noises last night and let me tell you, she loves chickens, roosters, sheep, dogs, and cats....a cows moo however makes her cry! hahahaha! Here's a picture of the face she made when Tyler mooed:

She just sticks that bottom lip out and then breaks into a wail! Oh it's so adorably sad!

Anyway I've got a secret that I'm going crazy keeping! I got Tyler's Valentines Day gift and it's making me crazy not being able to tell anyone. We haven't really gone on a good date in a little while so I thought I'd find something that we could go on just the two of us. I got him tickets to see Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, and Larry the Cable Guy in March. I'm so excited! He's going to love it! We haven't gone to a concert/game/event really since I was about 4 months pregnant. We've gone to a movie here and there but we haven't really gone on a real date. I'm pretty pumped. This means we'll get to go out for a nice dinner and spend the evening together. I'm the worst person with gifts, I find just what I want to get someone and I go crazy not being able to tell them. I get so excited so. I can now sigh and feel slightly relieved that I told someone! Now, all I have to do is make his card and get him candy!

Well I hope Lucy's sad face pictures made you smile! We laughed so hard when she got upset about the moo sound!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great gift! The gift of a date night is always my favorite, haha. And when it's a surprise it's even better.

    Lucy is too cute. The cow is Evelyn's favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete