Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring/Easter Wreath

So I've been itching to make something to hang on our door for easter/spring! Yesterday I got some cute "faux" daisey's. I had an old christmas wreath that was in desperate need of a new life so I took the garland off of it and attached my daisey's! It's super simple and there isn't much too it but I'm loving the bright colors!



There you can see the old wreath it was just covered in garland and had a bow, it's been the same for sevvvveral years so it was time for a make over!

What do you think? I'm loving it because it works for more than just easter, it's very springy and bright! Now I just have to wait to plant flowers outside!



Lucy and I've been spending the day together and I made this while she was napping. She's waking up so I better get going! Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! Great job!

    Does Lucy kick that tray up all the time? Haha. My girls always had it sticking up in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, she kicks it up all the time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Awesome job! I have been wanting to make a new wreath for my door to but have not got a clue where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that wreath is so pretty!! Maybe this weekend I will try to do one myself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete