Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Organizing Shame

Ugh. I love having things organized however the actual process of organizing is the annoying part.
Ok now, here comes my confession time... Since I quit my job I had basically brought everything home and shoved it in our spare bedroom... Well that spare room will soon be used for welcoming home baby #2...
So for mothers day I begged Tyler instead of getting me a gift to put in new beautiful shelving in my laundry area so I could have a place to store crafts... Well he did but I never got my craft stuff up there yet... (thank you morning sickness and 1st trimester exhaustion for this delay!) So my current craft room/book storage room is in desperate need of an overhaul...or well actually just a mass exodus of all the stuff would be great... And to top it off since we are having company next week I need the room back from the abyss that it is becoming...
Hello project week...
So to further add to my embarrassment...uh... I mean motivation here is a picture of the soon to be nursery/current abyss...

So yeah if you don't see an update anytime soon you can blame it on the fact that I've been sucked into the abyss...

No comments:

Post a Comment