Friday, March 18, 2011

Leprechauns and Spring Cleaning!

Here's a few pictures of my adorable daughter she's really started getting into laughing so enjoy the following pictures of Tyler making her laugh:
pre laughter face

laughter!

oh it's so funny daddy!

I can't take it!
 Annnd our leprechaun!
our little Leprechaun

right before our first walk!

napping with daddy after dinner
 Oh we've had a couple of really good days. Lucy and I got to go for a walk yesterday. Wednesday Tyler had her laughing up a storm and it was just wonderful! Today I got off work early since I'm working some tomorrow and I'm attempting to deep clean the house. So far I've been tackling the dog area- steam moping the floor, washing off all the kennels, vacuuming up dog hair, and wiping down the walls with vinegar water. Seriously- vinegar water is the best- I even put it in my steam mop. If you're worried about your paint on the walls or anything just use a little vinegar water and it cleans it right up- doesn't always have the greatest smell but it's safe and chemical free and we always have vinegar, we don't always have the right cleaning products!

hope you all have a great weekend! I'm looking forward to ours, hopefully we'll get some good relaxing time in and some cleaning done!

No comments:

Post a Comment