Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Game Time!

 I thought I'd do something fun for this post! I'm going to list off several truths and one lie. Whoever can guess which one is the lie will get a mystery prize sent to them! (You'll want this I promise!) So NEXT Wednesday, the 9th I will choose a winner! Make sure you post your guesses! If people guess the same right answer I will draw a random winner from the correct guesses!
1. My favorite book series is "Harry Potter." I am beyond excited to share these books with my kids someday, watching their excitement and anticipation!

2. I have never made a pie.

3. I used to dream when I was little that I would become a famous gymnast. Every time I watched the olympics as a kid I dreamed that I could do flips and jumps and crazy stuff. But I only lasted in gymnastics class like three weeks before I pulled a muscle and had to quit.

4. I have a love/hate relationship with the idea of one day owning a kindle/or whatever similar thing it is. I would love to be able to take a thousand books with me everywhere I go without actually having to carry them but, I love being able to crack open a new book and just smell the pages, yes I know this is odd.

5. I love to bake. I don't really like cooking that much but, I loooove to bake. I would love to own a bakery/coffee shop. It would be a dream come true but, I'd probably end up weighing 1,000lbs because of it.

6. Tyler and I already have our names picked out for our next child.

7. I have about 5 friends that I actually talk to.

8. I have an insane fear of heights. My dad asked me to help clean off the garage roof of leaves and tree limbs once and I cried when I got up there until he finally let me get down.

9. I've only ever been on 3 real roller coasters. I freak out at the thought of them and I only go when absolutely forced.

10. I only use one eye at a time. When I was little I never learned how to focus with both eyes at the same time so, I have one dominate eye- the right eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment