Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey there!

So Lucy has found a new way to sit in her swing...it makes me laugh...
I'm pretty sure the look on her face is something a long the lines of "But Mom, alllll the cool kids are doing it!"
Saturday Night I took my youth group black-light bowling, it was fun, we laughed tons and I got some supper silly pictures that make me smile!
Sunday I had a mission trip meeting. In April we are hosting a "Thank You luncheon" followed by a dessert Auction- We are going to be auctioning off various desserts. One of the parents had a great idea to get the sports fans into it by seeing which team Cardinals vs. Cubs could raise the most money- we'll be auctioning off sugar cookies that are cubs/cardinals related. We're hoping this will "capitalize" on our churches sporty-competitive side :)
And I'm feeling rather ambitious. I'm going to make Easter Cupcakes. Seriously, they will have bunny shaped peeps sitting atop grassy green coconut icing, nests with robin eggs nestled in them and I'm hoping to find some candy sheep to have grazing on some yummy grass icing too :) Ambitious? Yes! Doable? I sure hope so! I'm also going to make chocolate chip cookies with oreos inside them. Two cookies in one? Yes! Amazingly delicious?! YES, YES!

This friday I'm taking my youth group to St. Charles, MO for Winter Jam! I'm super excited! Good music + good people = Amazing time!
Well, I better get going, I hope you all have enjoyed your weekend! I'm hoping to be able to have something fun to share with you all tomorrow! I guess it really depends on how ambitious I feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment