Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm a slacker!

Oh it's been a busy couple of days, sorry I haven't posted much lately! So what have we been up to?
Well tuesday Lucy started pushing her butt in the air while laying on her tummy :) once she figures out her arms that girl is going to be unstoppable!
sorry it's blurry it was the best I could get!
Tyler was giving Lucy a bath last night and he sat her up in the tub, she loooooved it!
She was going splash crazy! and loved snuggling with daddy! It was a heart melting moment for this momma!
Anyway, we've just been busy with work and all that crazy stuff. I've got a new bedroom makeover dream! I don't know if I'd ever be able to talk Tyler into it but...


 I found this on this wonderful Blog and it made me want to do that to the wall in my bedroom that my bed is against. I love the rustic look and the fact that she did it for free using old pallets boards! Hey a girl can dream right? Who knows maybe I can convince him that it would look awesome?!

Random fact: last night I made pancakes and my entire house smells like them still. I love pancakes but I don't love them so much that I want to smell them for days afterward.

Hope you have a happy weekend! I'll see you Monday and I've got some fun new recipes I'm excited to try so hopefully I'll have some to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment