Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Six Month Plan

Okay February marks my half birthday and this year, I will be 25. Gosh does that sound weird to say. So, I've learned with Tyler that I need to campaign for what I'd really like months in advance, it's a science really.
So starting around my half birthday I try to subtlety hint towards something I would like and then get gradually more obvious as it gets closer. My goal this year:
More details here.
 It's beautiful isn't it? Well Four years ago, Tyler bought me my current camera, I loved it dearly however in the last few months it's been having problems with the picture clarity and with the flash, you have to smack it just right to get the flash to work and by then you usually end up missing the picture you wanted. It's rather irritating really.
So get ready for it Tyler, I'm turning a quarter of a century old so I'm begging for this beautiful camera. I will be shameless in my attempts to talk you into this beauty. (And just remember being the youngest in my family I learned how to cry on demand so I might even well up a few tears on this camera's behalf!) Just think of how beautifully perfect all those pictures of Lucy will be on this thing! I've got six months of shameless tactics ahead so beware I will be trying my darnedest to talk you into getting me this thing! With any luck in a little over six months I'll be posting pictures taken by a beautiful camera similar to this on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment