Friday, January 14, 2011

Confession Friday Bandwagon...

I suppose I'll jump on the confession Friday bandwagon... here you go!

I confess I'm an introvert. Seriously. Every time I've taken a Myers Briggs Personality test I've never given more then 3 extroverted answers. I promise, I'm not stuck up, I'm not overly shy, I'm not antisocial, I just like to be alone or talk one-on-one. Why is that such a bad thing? I'm not a fan of being in large groups, I feel like people get lost in the crowd and there are too many distractions.

I confess I wish I was more crafty/inventive. I have good intentions/ideas but my follow through isn't always great. I wish I had more time to tackle projects that are on my "maybe they will get done someday list..."

I confess I love to bake. I'm not a huge fan of cooking all the time but I loooooove to bake! I probably should more often to keep Tyler from buying little debbie snacks when we grocery shop...

I confess that I love fall, like winter, adore spring, and despise summer. I love to wear cute sweaters, jeans, boots, jackets, etc. I hate wearing shorts and tank tops. I hate being too warm...you can only take off so many clothes when you get hot but man can you add the layers and blankets when it's cold!

I confess I have been craving chicken strips and chocolate (not together of course!) every day this week. Weird, I know.

I confess I did confession friday because I couldn't think of anything else to write today. haha!

Well, there you have it, my confessions for today! Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment