Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sigh...

It's one of those days....
that makes me wish I was a millionare and could be a stay at home mom...
where I'm frustrated and angry...
where you wish you could record what everyone says and replay it for them so they could realize how stupid, judgmental and biased they are...
that makes me wish when I prayed for patience that it would just happen not that I would be given a million opportunities to learn it...
that makes me wish I could just be at home with Lucy cuddled up on the couch avoiding the world...
that makes me grateful that God can overcome it all...

Ugh... I hate long weekends...the moment you go back to work it feels like everything crashes and burns and leaves you feeling like a pile of mush that keeps getting stomped on. No matter how many bad days I have, I know God has a plan and a reason for it all...sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up. It will get better hopefully for you and yes God always does have a plan. Sometimes you go through alot of bad to get to the good.

    ReplyDelete