Thursday, January 27, 2011

Prayer Request Friday

Okay so I'm going to do something different. Every friday I'm going to share a few prayer requests with you all and ask that you comment anything you'd like me to be praying for you about. If you don't want to write it or anything just hit like and I'll just pray for you in general. Prayer is a powerful thing and I'd like to support you all through prayer! So, here are a few of my requests:

My grandpa found out he has stage three cancer- there are tumors on his skull. He is also in early stages of kidney failure- he's not yet on dialysis and they're hoping they can improve his function by increasing his fluid intake to three quarts a day.

My dad had a tennis ball sized lump appear on his elbow and they drained 2 vials of fluid from it. They are worried the infection from it will travel to his hip that he had resurfaced a few years back.


My job. I'm hoping for a renewed passion. Sometimes I really feel it but other times all I want to do is be at home with my daughter. There's a serious inner battle going on in me about this but I know I need to be following God's call with my career but it's not been easy to do lately.

My husband for us to work together and deepening our relationship around God. We let our lives get so distracted by everything and it's a struggle to stay focused with all the changes we've experienced.


Praises:
-Lucy held and played with a rattle all by herself tonight! She's progressing wonderfully!
see!:

-Tyler's work has been steady and his first year of owning his own business has been extremely successful! It's truly a blessing!

So there you have it! Let me know how I can be praying for you! Hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!!!! I never thought about doing something like this before. I am happy you are. I will keep you and your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete