Monday, January 24, 2011

Fortune Cookies and good Deals!

We had a blast Saturday. We went out to St. Louis Mills mall and just did some shopping and fun spending the day together. Tyler had gift certificates he'd been itching to use for Cabela's so we gave in and headed to St. Louis for the day. We went to Cabela's, ate at Panda Express, laughed at our fortune cookies, walked around the mall and found some great deals for Lucy! I hate the thought of buy things full priced especially when she's going to grow out of all her clothes so fast. So we checked out The Children's Place and here's what we found:
(sorry the picture is turned to the side...I was too lazy to upload it to my computer and then switch it around...it came to you directly from my camera) The three t-shirts were $1.99 and the tank top was $.99. I figure she'll be growing so fast I wouldn't mind paying that little for these tops plus they are pretty cute!
 Now these one's I won't lie, I paid full price- the one on the left is from Children's Place ($19.99) and the one on the right is from Babie's r Us ($12.99). One will be for her baptism(left) and one for Easter (right). They were cute and pretty much perfect for the occasions so I decided paying full price was worth it.
And my final purchases for Lucy of the day: a light sweater/jacket for spring $4.99, adorable pants $4.99, Orange top $4.99, and Winter jacket for next year- $7.99. I figure what are the odds that she actually wears a winter coat for too long without growing out of it quickly? I'd much rather pay less then 10 for a coat then more than 30!
Plus, I won't lie Old Navy was having a sale and I found myself two tops for $3 each! They had 50% off all their clearance items and I fell in love with the shirts I got! And while I ran to the restroom Tyler was checking out at Old Navy he got me a new travel coffee mug! It's super cute and I loved that he surprised me with it! It was really sweet and it's the little things like that that make me feel special! I sure love him!
So that was my Saturday! It was nice and relaxing! Now I'm just looking forward to tomorrow when I get to spend the day at home with my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment