Monday, August 13, 2012

Take 3 or 4 I'm not sure but, I'm here again!

Clearly it's been awhile since I have posted. Boy has life been changing a lot around here again. We are now expecting baby #2! And along with that has been some SERIOUS morning sickness. I've been exhausted and super sick. It is tough keeping up with everything when you feel like poo. My poor house is showing it too. Toys, laundry, dishes...it's all just out there waiting to be cleaned and picked up...
Dear morning sickness please give me a break soon!

Anyway I'm 13 weeks along and really wondering if we are expecting a boy. This pregnancy is so different from my first one it's overwhelming a bit! I have no clue what to expect, haha!

Lucy is getting huge and it's exciting and scary. I'm loving my big girl but missing my snugly baby. Such a weird mix of emotions! We are soon going to start potty training and getting rid of the beloved pacifier. Dear Lord, help us through those rough nights!

I'm going to start watching another little one soon baby M is 9 months and I will be watching him 3 days a week! Toddler B is 2 and loves playing with Lucy every day! I feel blessed to get to be in their lives but boy they are tiny little hurricanes of destruction every day, haha! Clean play and repeat. That's my life these days. I will however soon begin the process of getting my in home daycare license , which I'm very excited about! Yay for rediscovering your path in life! There are days I miss being a youth pastor but I would never trade it for having a chance to be in my kids lives more! I'm blessed!!

So there's my life for now. Why am I back to blogging? 1. Because I need something to help me stay focused on the world aside from toddlers! 2. I need a better schedule and minor accountability. I feel like I go through the motions every day and I need some stability to keep focused. 3. I need to feel like I have people to talk to besides babies and toddlers! (love them but, they aren't great conversationalists sometimes, haha!)

So come on moms talk to me! What are your potty training tips? How do you balance adult life with toddler/baby life? Any good devotionals you are reading? I'm starting to work through Liz Curtis Higgs "Bad Girls of the Bible." hoping it's as good as it looked! Now I'm off to tackle vacation laundry and pick up piles of scattered toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment