Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Christmas in August?!

Okay it's confession time!
I have been bitten by the fall/winter bug! I am so ready for all the fun stuff, carving pumpkins, keeping the windows open, eating Carmel apples, Lucy's 2nd birthday, thanksgiving, allllll things Christmas!, and of course february will bring with it the arrival of baby #2!!
I'm so excited to experience the holidays with little ones all over again, I feel like it brings the mystery and joy back that you can begin missing as you get older.
I'm planning to order Elf on the shelf and begin expanding our Christmas traditions with an activity advent calendar, as well as a fun fall bucket list!
Yesterday I got caught up looking through Lucy's first birthday pictures and I started getting so excited to plan her 2nd birthday! I'm hoping to have perfectly beautiful fall weather so we can have a fun campfire to go with the cowgirl theme I've been dreaming of!
Don't these fall/winter things have you going summer stir crazy?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment