Sunday, August 19, 2012

Alone Time... What's that?!

Ah. I have almost forgotten what alone time feels like! Sad, I know! But anyway Tyler is out hanging up deer stands and Lucy is at nana's so I'm taking a short break. I've been going through my closets and trying to get things picked up as well as revisiting the abyss...progress is being made!!

Anyway. I'm going through my closets because after I had Lucy it took me a long time to get back in shape. I hadnt really realized how big I was and had gotten. When in college I weighed between 135-145 depending on the year. After Lucy I was almost 155. I did biggest loser with some girls I used to work with at lost 23 lbs and an now down to 128 being 14weeks pregnant. So, I have a lot if clothes that just don't fit...not to mention my body shape changed completely and none of my old pants fit at all. I can't even wear my old maternity clothes. They are huge! Which is both exciting and depressing at the same time!
So far I've boxed up my too big maternity pants to set aside for as I get bigger and maybe I will wear then maybe not.
I have also gone through and gathered up 2-3 garbage bags of stuff I just don't wear now. That I've grown to small for(even when pregnant!) I'm going to be donating them soon.

My other goals for today are to conquer cleaning out my craft stuff and moving over the book shelf to the under the stairs closet. Where in going to have our library of sorts. (my nerds side wants to put a sign on the door declaring it the department of mysteries... Yes I love me some harry potter!)
I also want to paint that door with chalk board paint but alas that has to wait since I'm preggers unless I can rope my best friend into doing it... Which is very possible!

Anyway I better get back to organizing and cleaning and sorting! The best friend is visiting this week and shes going to need a bed to sleep in, haha!

Did you do any fun projects this weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment