Monday, June 27, 2011

Random Hopeful Plans!

Hello there blog world! It's been a crazy monday. Tyler is working tonight and I hate it. It always keeps me from sleeping and I get anxious. I am a worrier, I can't help it. So here's a slightly A.D.D. post...it's monday and my mind is going a million miles an hour so you get random hopes for our home in this post today!

So anyway I've been working on the beginning stages of my new cushions and I have a confession to make...I got different fabric then the one I was looking at originally... I decided I wanted to go with a more subtle color and use bolder colors for pillows and such. Here's a preview of what the new fabric will look like:


So far I've got one of the cushion forms cut to size/shape and now I'm just needing to get some more foam and make the other one so when the fabric gets here it will be all ready to go!

I am trying to decide how I could convince Tyler to let me paint the light fixture that goes over our bathroom mirror. It's gold- which I'm not a huge fan of and I would love to get it to match our more rustic bronzed ones.
this picture was taken when we bought our house in 2008
It's on my list of someday projects... a list which also includes either getting new mirrors above the sinks or framing them out with some trim...

I'd also love to paint our bedroom...we have one wall painted the same as the red in our living room and I'd love to paint it a basic color so I can have more options when it comes to bedding...someday maybe! Tyler is one of those guys who thinks if it isn't broke, why fix it? And well the blog world makes me dream of new things I'd love to do in our house!

If I weren't so addicted to "Better After" and other makeover blogs I wouldn't have so many ideas running through my mind! Hey, a girl can dream, right? And who knows, one of these weekends Tyler is out hunting maybe he'll come home to a newly painted bedroom!

I can't wait to get my fabric in the mail and show you finished cushions!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that fabric will look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog world is a dangerous place, haha. Can't wait to see the projects!

    ReplyDelete