Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I need your opinion please!

Okay I'm really wanting to make a new cushion or my window bench. I've got a few fabrics that I'm loving but I can't decide....I'm wanting to use outdoor fabric since my dogs love to jump up there and look outside...So I'd looove to have your opinion! Here are my favorite options at this point....

solid cushion with patterned pillows? patterned cushion with solid pillows? oh the choices! Here are some of my favorite fabrics- we have greens, reds, tans, etc in our living room so I tried to stick with those colors...

Option 1

Option 2


Option 3


Option 4

 I am reaaaaally loving option 1 but I don't know if it's too much for a cushion....
here is a picture of our living room from a family get together- the red wall was there and we liked it so we kept it red. we have a tan/green couch and love seat and a red rug. I'll also be making a matching cushion that will go on my hope chest my dad made. the window bench is on the far back wall in the bay window...


This is our dog Ryah's favorite spot in the whole house...

Since she likes to lay up there I'm tempted to do a tan/solid color so it won't show as much wear as a darker fabric...the stripes I have now I'm just sick of haha, I made them rather poorly and I'm really wanting to do a better job and use actual cushion forms.

So, what do you think would look best?

1 comment: