Monday, June 20, 2011

Long Time No See!

Oh boy has life been insane around here. So last I was on here was pretty much March. Let me tell you about the past few months of craziness! April I had youth conferences/concerts/fundraisers/events with my youth group pretty much every other weekend. Not including Easter. Plus, Lucy got sick, Tyler got sick, and I got sick. It was a bad month all around. May was just as crazy with mother's day, graduations, weddings, family get togethers and lots of craziness with work! And then came June...my goal had been to be back on here much earlier but holy cow it was like a bad habit I couldn't break! Things just kept piling up! They still are but, I'm making it a goal to get back to blogging!
So, all six of my subscribers I hope you're happy I'm back!
Here's some pictures from the past few months!


March 31- Lucy's first time with food- cereal- it was so funny watching her eat!



she kept lunging forward after the spoon!

I took my youth group to Winter Jam in St. Charles April 1st the above pic is Francesca Battistelli it was an awesome concert!

my mom opening her birthday gift- floral arrangement and wine

Lucy on her 5 month birthday!

playing outside with daddy!

she now loves baths so much she cries when you get her out of the tub!

having a breathing treatment from when she was sick in April- she was on the brink of pneumonia :(

green beans! yum!

Lucy's 6 month birthday!



The beautiful flowers Tyler got me for our Anniversary, May 12

our drooling baby!

Lucy's first time as a flower girl!

Lucy's first 4-wheeler ride with daddy!

playing in the pool for the first time!

happy girl playing at Grammy's on memorial day!
So there's some pictures from April and May! I hope you enjoyed them! I've got lots of recipes and fun stuff to share with you all so I hope you enjoy the fact that I'm back! I promise I'll do better about not taking such long breaks again!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hoo! I was wondering if you were okay. I love all the pictures and Lucy is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete