Monday, September 5, 2011

3rd Time is a Charm? and a Recipie to say I'm sorry for being a terrible blogger!

Well, clearly I am the worst person at consistently blogging. I just don't have time to keep up with it so, instead, I'm going to shoot for more like once or twice a week. I'll be realistic and be honest when I say I have just not had time. Being a wife, mommy, youth pastor, house keeper, etc doesn't allow me much extra time. It's sad, I know. But, I miss blogging. I really enjoy it. So instead of feeling like I need to blog every day I'm going to try out be more realistic about it.
Last week I tried out a new recipie that I thought I would share with you- it was super easy and yummy!

Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas
(It came in my Better Home's and Garden's Magazine that my mom got me for christmas!)



1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
1.2 cup sour cream
1 cup salsa
2tsp chili powder
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
6 flour tortillas warmed
1 small tomato chopped (optional)
1 green onion sliced (optional)

Heat oven to 350. Stir soup, sour cream, salsa, and chili powder in medicum bowl.
Combine 1 cup of the soup mixture, chicken, and cheese and stir together.
Divide chicken mixture among tortillas, roll up the tortillas, and place seam side down in a baking dish.
Pour the remaining soup mixture over tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake 40 mins or until enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with tomato and onion (optional)

Enjoy and hopefully I'll be much better about blogging randomly throughout the week instead of feeling like I should every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment